UNFORTUNATELY THE CRAFT SHOW WILL NOT BE HELD AT THE YUMA COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS THIS YEAR.
THE CRAFT SHOW WILL BE HELD AT THE YUMA SWAMP MEET, 4000 S. 4TH AVE., YUMA, AZ.
THE DATES WILL BE DECEMBER 11, 12, 13, 2020 - HOURS WILL BE 9:00 AM TO 3:00 PM DAILY.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LOU COOK AT 919-6903.
UNFORTUNATELY, THE CRAFT SHOULD COULD NOT BE HELD AT THE FAIRGROUNDS THIS YEAR.
THE CRAFT SHOW WILL BE HELD AT THE YUMA SWAP MEET ON THE 2ND FLOOR.
SHOW DATES ARE DECEMBER 11, 12, AND 13, 2020.
HOURS WILL BE DAILY 9:00 AM TO 3:00 PM.
THE ADDRESS IS: 4000 S. 4TH AVENUE, YUMA, AZ.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT LOU COOK AT 919-6903.
With the start of our 2020 Drive-In Movie series, we would like to let everyone know the rules, regulations, and safety information for the upcoming movie showings.
due to the Covid-19 Virus, we will be practicing social distancing as well as asking all our guests to practice with us. This includes:
- Tickets will be sold only online and will not be purchased in person at the gate.
- Guests are required to wear protective masks when having their tickets scanned at the entrance gate.
- The Yuma County Fair ticket and parking staff will wear protective masks and avoid all physical contact with guests during the event.
- Guests are asked to stay within their parking spaces upon arrival unless traveling to the concession area and/or restroom area. In which case the guests are required to wear protective masks for their safety and the safety of others. If no mask is worn they will be asked to return to their parking space and retrieve a mask.
- Hand sanitizer and soap will be available at both concession stand and restroom areas.
- The entrance will be the west gate (Off of Pacific Ave) and the exit will be out of the south gate and south parking lot (off of 32nd St). Please follow parking staffs' guidance when entering and exiting the Drive-In Parking area.
- For your safety and the safety of our equipment please stay behind the designated screen area.
- Please leave all lights off during the duration of the film. Any light can disrupt the movie experience for you and other guests.
- All outside food and drinks with the exception of water is prohibited.
- All concession staff will be wearing protective masks and gloves while preparing and serving food and drinks to guests.
We, here at the Yuma County Fair, advocate for the pursuit of higher learning and the education of our future generations. Promoting local students has been one of our main objectives of the Yuma County Fair ever since its inception. Every year, we have the Yuma County Fair Scholarship which awards a total of $20,000 to the selected youths to further their education at numerous colleges and universities.
The Yuma County Fair understands how financially difficult these troubling times have been for the Yuma community. With the cancelation of the 68th Annual Yuma County Fair, the Yuma Fairgrounds has received a significant financial loss as many other organizations and businesses in Yuma have. With this being said, we still hold the Yuma community as our main priority and concern. The Scholarship Committee, Yuma Fair Board of Directors, Yuma Fair Commissioners, and Yuma County Fair Inc staff have decided to honor our scholarship pledge to the community and its students. This year we received an extraordinary amount of applications for our scholarship program. We had 55 community students apply and all will be awarded a scholarship to financially support their pursuit of higher learning. The pledged amount for scholarships will exceed the $ 20,000.00 budgeted, but we are pulling together to support the community and our future generation.
Supporting our community and our youth, in this concerning time, is and always will be one of our utmost priorities. The Yuma County Fair would like to thank our entire community for the support we have received, and we will keep supporting Yuma for many years to come.
Congratulations to the 2020 Yuma County Fair Scholarship:
Ricardo Avalos, Alex Marie Bernal, Jimena Casaus, Annie Compton, Madison P. Cooper, Megan Cordery, Natali Delgado, Jayden Donnelly, Kailey Faulker, Keiren Faulker, Nicole Fila, Amanda Ganser, Alysandra Gomez, McKenna Leigh Good, Madison Gray, Hannah Havins, Jackson P. Howe, Laura Hunt, Nicholas K. Johnson, Paige E. Johnson, Dru Kavoski, Emily Kissel, Ryan Lee, Esther Lopez, Daniel Luna, Aubrie Martinez, Taylor McNeece, Danielle K. Monroe, Katlyn Shea Ogram, Karen Ornelas, Saye Plaza, Jessica Padilla, Sydney Peare, Kaleah Peet, Nicole Perry, Mya Preston, Adam Raney, Genesis Razo, Colton Reese, Kiley Rico, Heidy Rios, Savannah Rush, Stockton Rush, Brianna M. Salazar, Rorrie K. Vaughan, Rylee Ann Lakey, Isabella Valencia, Paloma Valencia, Savannah Sears, Skylar Wapler, Bryanna Linda Wiley, Rileigh Wilkinson, Jaisyn c. Wolfe, Makenna Young.
Yuma County Fair Inc.