Yuma County Fair Drive in Rules and information
We will continue to update our COVID-19 protocols as we continue to learn more about our community's needs.
The health of our family, friends, and all community members are of the utmost importance to the Yuma County Fairgrounds. We would like to continue to practice the recommended guidelines in order to keep our Covid-19 cases down, please continue to support the following recommendations. Enjoy all the events offered by the Yuma County Fairgrounds!
- MASK UP: All community members, staff, and vendors are required to wear a mask or shield when entering the fairgrounds.
- CLEAN UP: There will be sanitizing stations in our fairgrounds for your convenience. Please wash your hands with soap, for 20 seconds when you visit our facilities.
- BACK-UP: Please maintain a 6-foot distance between you and all non-members of your group.
- Entrance to Events: The entrance will be the South Parking Lot (Off of 32nd Street) and the exit will be the West gate onto Pacific Avenue. Please follow the parking staffs' guidance when entering and exiting the Drive-In Parking area.
- Parking: Guests are asked to stay within their parking spaces upon arrival unless traveling to the concession area and/or restroom area. In which case the guests are required to wear protective masks for their safety and the safety of others. If no mask is worn they will be asked to return to their parking space and retrieve a mask.
- Safety: For your safety and the safety of our equipment please stay behind the designated screen area. Please leave all lights off during the duration of the film. Any light can disrupt the movie experience for you and other guests. .
Thank you for your support Yuma!