With the start of our 2020 Drive-In Movie series, we would like to let everyone know the rules, regulations, and safety information for the upcoming movie showings.
due to the Covid-19 Virus, we will be practicing social distancing as well as asking all our guests to practice with us. This includes:
- Tickets will be sold only online and will not be purchased in person at the gate.
- Guests are required to wear protective masks when having their tickets scanned at the entrance gate.
- The Yuma County Fair ticket and parking staff will wear protective masks and avoid all physical contact with guests during the event.
- Guests are asked to stay within their parking spaces upon arrival unless traveling to the concession area and/or restroom area. In which case the guests are required to wear protective masks for their safety and the safety of others. If no mask is worn they will be asked to return to their parking space and retrieve a mask.
- Hand sanitizer and soap will be available at both concession stand and restroom areas.
- The entrance will be the west gate (Off of Pacific Ave) and the exit will be out of the south gate and south parking lot (off of 32nd St). Please follow parking staffs' guidance when entering and exiting the Drive-In Parking area.
- For your safety and the safety of our equipment please stay behind the designated screen area.
- Please leave all lights off during the duration of the film. Any light can disrupt the movie experience for you and other guests.
- All outside food and drinks with the exception of water is prohibited.
- All concession staff will be wearing protective masks and gloves while preparing and serving food and drinks to guests.
Welcome to your 2021 Yuma County Fair - "A County Fair with a Desert Flair"
The Yuma County Fair Board and Staff would like to thank our first responders and front line workers who have helped the community throughout the past year. We also appreciate the #YumaStrong community for persevering and coming together to help friends and neighbors stay healthy and safe.
The past year has been challenging for us all and the Yuma County Fair Board, the Fair Commissioners, and the Fair staff have been working hard to ensure this year's Yuma County Fair is better than ever.
This year's schedule of events and activities is sure to be fun and exciting for all ages. From livestock, horticultural, and crafts to the exciting Demolition Derby and nightly entertainment, this County Fair definitely has a lot of flair.
Follow us on Instagram @yumacountyfair and Yuma County Fair on Facebook to stay up to date on all the fun and activities.
We look forward to seeing you this year at the Yuma County Fair, "A County Fair With a Desert Flair"
Fair Board President
The Fairgrounds is a year round facility, governed by the Yuma County Fair, Inc. (A private non profit corporation). The corporation consists of a thirty nine member Commission which elects a Board of Directors annually. The Board Of Directors set policies for the corporation and the Fair Management oversees the day to day activities.
The Annual Yuma County Fair and the Fourth Of July Celebration are promoted and produced by the Corporation. The Fairgrounds rents the facility for most any event, (Animal Shows, Concerts, Weddings, Trade Shows, Motorized Events, R.V. Shows, and many more).
Feel free to use the following information to request more information, ask us questions or leave us any comments.
Eric Wofford, Fair Manager
June Melton, Office Manager
Blake Wofford, Marketing Manager
2520 E 32nd St
Yuma, AZ 85365
Phone: (928) 726-4420