Back to Articles
With the start of our 2020 Drive-In Movie series, we would like to let everyone know the rules, regulations, and safety information for the upcoming movie showings.
due to the Covid-19 Virus, we will be practicing social distancing as well as asking all our guests to practice with us. This includes:
- Tickets will be sold only online and will not be purchased in person at the gate.
- Guests are required to wear protective masks when having their tickets scanned at the entrance gate.
- The Yuma County Fair ticket and parking staff will wear protective masks and avoid all physical contact with guests during the event.
- Guests are asked to stay within their parking spaces upon arrival unless traveling to the concession area and/or restroom area. In which case the guests are required to wear protective masks for their safety and the safety of others. If no mask is worn they will be asked to return to their parking space and retrieve a mask.
- Hand sanitizer and soap will be available at both concession stand and restroom areas.
- The entrance will be the west gate (Off of Pacific Ave) and the exit will be out of the south gate and south parking lot (off of 32nd St). Please follow parking staffs' guidance when entering and exiting the Drive-In Parking area.
- For your safety and the safety of our equipment please stay behind the designated screen area.
- Please leave all lights off during the duration of the film. Any light can disrupt the movie experience for you and other guests.
- All outside food and drinks with the exception of water is prohibited.
- All concession staff will be wearing protective masks and gloves while preparing and serving food and drinks to guests.
Here's a list of upcoming events at Yuma County Fairgrounds you can't miss: