About the Fairgrounds
The Yuma County Fair will provide a FUN, SAFE, AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE when you attend any event at the Yuma County Fair.
The Fairgrounds is a year round facility, governed by the Yuma County Fair, Inc. (A private non profit corporation). The corporation consists of a thirty nine member Commission which elects a Board of Directors annually. The Board Of Directors set policies for the corporation and the Fair Management oversees the day to day activities.
The Annual Yuma County Fair and the Fourth Of July Celebration are promoted and produced by the Corporation. The Fairgrounds rents the facility for most any event, (Animal Shows, Concerts, Weddings, Trade Shows, Motorized Events, R.V. Shows, and much more).
- What are the dates of the Fair?
2018 Fair dates are April 3rd thru April 8th. The annual Yuma County Fair ends on the 14th full weekend of each year.
- General Fair Questions, dates, hours, entry information?
Please refer to Fair Details.
- Would you please send me an application to the Fair?
Please refer to Vendor Information.
- Are the Fairgrounds available for rent?
Yes, many events are held year round, call for dates and costs. Please refer to Facilities.
- What do you charge to rent the Fairgrounds?
Charges vary by event and facility used. Please refer to Facilities.
- What's your next event or what's going on at the Fairgrounds?
Please refer to the Calendar of Events.
- What does the Fairgrounds do all year round?
The Fairgrounds are used at least 200 days out of the year for various activities. We rent the grounds for Monster Truck Shows, Car Shows, R.V. Shows, R.V. Rallies, Concerts, Motorsports Events, Rodeos, Weddings, Parties, Picnics, Meetings, Etc.
- What are your office hours?
The office is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and closed from Noon to 1:00 PM.
- Who is in charge at the Fairgrounds?
The General Manager of the Yuma County Fair is Eric Wofford.
- How do we get to the Fairgrounds?
View our map for directions.